To join WSAC couldn’t be easier we do most of it for you. There’s an initial joining fee to cover the BSAC membership (includes Magazine and insurance), 3 Months Club fees. After that you pay your club fees via standing order. (the bit you setup)..
WSAC Membership Benefits
- Dive with like minded people in your local area.
- Free access to quality training from our experienced instructor team.
- Access to club facilities like the swimming pool.
- Active skills development and diver progression.
- Also see our FAQ section.
BSAC Membership Benefits
- Dive and train with friends - anywhere! BSAC has more than 1,000+ clubs and 300 centres around the world.
- Access to our internationally-recognised Diver Training Programme.
- FREE Worldwide Third-Party Liability insurance*, up to the value of £10m*.
- FREE monthly subscription to SCUBA (BSAC's official magazine), worth £47.88*.
- Save £££s on your diving holidays through BSAC Travel Partners.
- Affordable diver life cover, critical illness and income protection cover
- Have your say - as a member of the UK's Governing Body for diving.
- On-going support and training with the BSAC Regional Coaching system
- 10% or more off BSAC Shop items.
- Unlimited access to expert advice from our experienced and friendly BSAC Team
- Unique access to members only areas of bsac.com.
- Divers' events, including shows and conferences
Plus… NEW-BSAC Plus - discounts and benefits to save you money in your daily lives. Between 5 and 15 % cash back with High Street Bands such as Sainsbury;s ASDA, M&S, Boots, Comet, Argos, B&Q, H Samuel and many more
Joining Fee Summary
|BSAC Membership (Per Year)
|Club Fees (Per month)
|Total Initial Joining Fee
(inc 3 Months Club Fees)
* These fee's are for guidance only - BSAC Membership Fee is governed by BSAC HQ and was correct at the time of publishing. However this is subject to change and needs confirming directly with the branch as it would affect the total.
Club fee is taken via standing order per month after the first 3 months.